This course – delivered over one- day in the classroom or two days online – is designed to help delegates to understand some of the most important statistical concepts used by medical laboratory scientists, calculate the most common statistics, apply significance testing, and use linear regression in calibration.
Learning outcomes of this course
Participants participating in this course will gain knowledge and confidence in calculating and interpreting statistics and gain access to experts in the field in order to get straightforward answers to complex questions.
- Introduction to Statistics
- Significance Testing T-Tests and the F-Test
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Linear Regression
- Control Charts
Who may attend?
Anyone seeking to develop their understanding of statistics for Analytical Scientists in a medical laboratory setting. This might include:
- Quality Managers and those aspiring to be quality managers
- Laboratory Managers and those who are aspiring to be laboratory managers.